The candidate will be working within the CIM Sustaining Engineering team.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, self-starter, and interested in solving problems.
The candidates will be required to investigate software problems found both internal and external, make code changes, and participate in the development of maintenance and patch releases for the CIM solution.
Five years of software development experience is required.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Investigate software problems that have been found by customers
2. Develop code changes to fix the problems
3. Produce high quality code to ensure supportability
4. Develop code for maintenance and patch releases.
Skills & Attributes:
The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills and an in-depth knowledge of the Java programming language and the Linux operating system. The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently as well as recognize the need to call on the team for support.
1. BS, Computer Science or relevant, related experience
2. Software development experience, including but not limited to:
1. Java software platform
3. Relational database environments
4. Software development lifecycle
1. Subject matter expert (SME) in Java.
2. Experience as a problem solver.
3. Should be comfortable on various operating systems, including Linux and Windows environment.