About IFS North America
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,300 employees supports more than one million users worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com
Are you a looking for an opportunity to develop strong technical skills and find the company to start your dream career? Does working for a top rated global software team excite you? IFS in Brookfield, WI is looking to hire an entry level Software Engineer. In this position, you will develop and maintains IFS’s Field Service Management products and internal systems and engage in design, research and knowledge transfer.
Your projects will provide the you the opportunity to jump start your career by developing skills in a real world global application while being mentored by senior Software Engineers on the latest and greatest tools, languages, and processes. You will have the opportunity to experience the entire software process, from new features to testing to problem solving issues.
- Are pursuing a Computer Engineering or Computer Science Bachelor’s degree with a target graduation date of Fall, 2017
- Have knowledge of C# and the agile process.
- Are passionate about software development and creating products that delight our customers
- And have strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
you may be the person we are looking for!
At IFS you will find a culture second to none – one that is aligned to a unified goal based on team work and driven by passionate people who love what they do and want to see results. At IFS, we are an agile company that believes in work life balance, having fun and working in a positive environment. We have been identified as one of the Best Places to Work in 2017 by the Milwaukee Business Journal, one of the 50 Best Work Places in 2016 by Silicon Review Magazine, and our FSM product has been rated as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science in Dec of 2017
- Hard worker with a relentless drive to do high quality work
- Quick learner, eager to acquire new skills and exhibits a thirst for knowledge