Job Description Details
Qurate Retail Group (QRG) is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer who will be responsible for contributing to development activities supporting Customer Finance Applications. The ideal candidate will also help with the implementation and support of application systems with limited guidance in their domain.
Who We Are
Be a part of delivering tomorrow’s innovations today! We are a leader in eCommerce technology solutions, from designing applications to creating entirely new platforms. Technology is at the core of all that we do. If you are energized by a dynamic engineering environment that encourages technical curiosity, collectivism, courage, and a desire to grow professionally, then we want to talk to you!
- Collaborate with Scrum Master and Senior Software Engineers in determining the sequence of development execution and own and deliver development stories for each sprint.
- Escalates delays, issues, risks, and highlights to managers, leads, and scrum masters.
- Ensure implementations are highly scalable, highly available, performant, and secure.
- Work with Senior Software Engineer on automated code quality /review practices.
- Performs routine tasks and works on projects and problems of varied scope, typically low to medium complexity.
- Assist in technical design under the guidance of more senior team members
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience
- basic understanding of the retail industry
- Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, and Spring Integration
- Experience with CI/CD/CT implementations for the product
- Experience with RDBMS and / or NoSQL DB / Object-oriented DB
- Knowledge of building RESTful APIs and applications using Java
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum)
- Understanding of technical architecture, application landscape, test and deployment automation, and IT environment, as well as tools used in the development, deployment, and testing.