Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Quality Engineering role in support of certifying PayPal's Call Center applications prior to pilot and world-wide deployment that will drive designing, developing and testing the quality organization's next generation of test automation tools and solutions. This individual will be responsible to lead big programs , develop test plan / test strategy and execute functional ,end-to-end tests in support of new feature development and serve as the lead for E2E functionality.
Quality Engineering role (MTS 1, SW Engineer Quality) in support of certifying PayPal's Call Center applications prior to pilot and world-wide deployment that will drive designing, developing and testing the quality organization's next generation of test automation tools and solutions. This individual will also be responsible for developing and executing functional and end-to-end tests in support of new feature development and serve as the lead for E2E functionality.
We are looking for a self-driven, strong and highly motivated Java Quality Engineer with solid leadership skills to drive big programs independently and come up with innovative ideas to move quality upstream.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming principles.
- Strong programming skills in one of the following programming languages: Java, C++, C, C# (preferably Java)
- Experience developing test automation systems and frameworks
- Experience with the J2EE application server software platform.
- Experience with Webservices - Restful , SOAP
- Experience with Selenium
- Ability to work with teams in remote locations to complete assigned tasks.
- Good system administration skills (Linux, Windows)
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, DB
- Ability to create user stories, acceptance criteria, test plans, test cases and track resolution of software defects.
- Able to evangelize test innovations, through prototyping or other means and typically finds the most challenging bugs and quality issues.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passionate about quality, wants to make a difference.
- Experience with Source-code control systems.
- Able to understand complex Disputes , Payments platform and compliance regulations incorporated with these domains.
- Ability to lead multiple programs in parallel
- Work closely with cross functional teams – architects, PD and product in understanding the requirements for writing and running tests in test environment.
- Proactively solve problems, suggest and implement process improvements
- Put customer first attitude
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery ; enhance it to improve Time To Market
- Ability to understand end to end system architecture
- Go getter attitude
Nice to Have
- Experience with PegaSystems PRPC solutions or other Business Processs Management solutions.
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience with load and performance testing best practices.
- TestNG test automation frameworks
- JIRA bug tracking system
- Rally software management software
- GIT distributed version control system
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.