Software Engineer, Quality and Productivity
5 - 7 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Software Engineer, Quality and Productivity engineers are the difference between releasing software and releasing high quality software quickly and effectively. We are looking for a software developer who is passionate about quality and productivity. This role will have far reaching impact for GoDaddy and Open-source community. You will work on tools and frameworks which will help engineering team move faster (CI-CD approach) without compromising on quality. Because we release fast and want to release faster, there are not enough tools in the industry that enable that, you will have an opportunity to work on these kinds of tools and open source them. Your contributions can impact multiple GoDaddy departments, influence them to adopt your tools and framework to achieve similar success you bring to Presence-and-Commerce's engineering team. We follow agile principles and would like someone who is self-motivated, passionate about making an impact, and can execute in a fast pace environment.
• Write unit, integration and UI tests for mobile and desktop browsers.
• Write tools to measure application performance on mobile devices.
• Create tools around gathering metrics, test management system, and deployments to help quality and development engineering teams to move faster.
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings, design and code reviews, pairing, automated testing, and continuous integration and deployment.
• 2+ years' experience in building scalable automation frameworks and/or tools.
• 2+ years' experience and understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Desire to both build and use framework and tooling built.
• Demonstrated effective system design and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and positive approach.
• History of learning new technologies quickly.
• Willingness to work in a dynamic agile environment and participate in all aspects of our agile process.
Job ID R001422