Qualis Corporation has multiple Software Engineer positions open for immediate hire. These positions will support the Army mission in Orlando, FL.
This series covers positions managing, supervising, leading, and/or performing professional engineering and scientific work involving the design, construction, and operation of computer systems, including hardware and software and their integration.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM field with at least 3 years of applicable experience
- Knowledge of current modeling and simulation principles, techniques, processes, regulations, and policies.
- Knowledge of software acquisition management, software development methodologies, and software engineering processes.
- Expertise in applying current and evolving engineering technologies.
- Ability to provide technical advice on the conceptual design of simulations, simulators, training, and instrumentation systems required to support complex military equipment or systems.
- Ability to execute complex, multi-faceted projects within established financial and time constraints.
- Must hold an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Experience applying Department of Defense (DOD) materiel acquisition processes to support the acquisition of simulations, simulators, training, and instrumentation systems.
- Knowledge of acquisition, development, fielding, and life cycle support of simulations, simulators, training and instrumentation systems.
- Knowledge of software management techniques to include software requirements analysis and design methodologies, software metrics, software reuse, software documentation, independent verification and validation (IV&V) criteria, and post deployment software support (PDSS) criteria.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense (DOD) materiel acquisition process, specifically the application of DOD 5000 series of regulations to support the acquisition of electronic, computer based military equipment or simulations, simulators, training systems and instrumentation projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify