QUALCOMM's Cyber Security Solutions (QCSS) division develops special products based on its wireless terrestrial and satellite communication technologies for the military, federal, local, and foreign governments. Additionally, QCSS does specialized work for the US government based on QUALCOMM's core technologies. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must be a U.S. citizen and eligible for a U.S. Government security clearance. QCSS is looking for a software engineer with a proven track record of working on embedded systems. The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects crossing multiple disciplines from across the company to deliver timely results to customers. The individual needs to know how to utilize off-target development and debugging platforms in addition to on-target development. The successful candidate will design and develop both embedded and application-level software primarily on Qualcomm based chipsets and platforms. Low-level debug skills will be utilized to resolve firmware and software issues. The individual will create and utilize scripting language development to support rapid prototype and unit test development.
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Candidate has an active Secret/Top Secret clearance with a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). Previous Security Clearance also highly considered.
- Experience with Embedded software development
- Familiarity with CPU architectures such as the ARM7, QDSP or similar.
- Basic familiarity with development tools such as Git and Gerrit.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.