Job ID: 0007350 Description:
Qorvo is an E-Verify employer.
Site: NC - Greensboro
Business Title: Software Engineer
Shift: Normal Day
This Software Engineer architects and implements test executive application enhancements in support of Qorvo’s worldwide, high volume manufacturing sites.
• Lead software engineerresponsible for architecting internal corporate SW applications in support of worldwide production.
• Software troubleshooting, development, maintenance, test functionality, and documentation within existing code bases in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
• Drive technical improvements throughout the team and the organization.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment with internal customers worldwide.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Seeking 10 plus years of relevant work experience
• Proficient in C#, Microsoft .Net Framework, and VS
• Strong C/C++ base a positive
• Strong multi-threading background desired
• Proficient in scripting tools like PowerShell and Python
• Ability to develop and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
• Experience with TCP/IP socket communications a plus
• Familiarity with advanced software/testing methodologies (NUnit)
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux a plus
• Understanding of different design techniques, database technologies, programming languages, standard operating systems, file systems, network protocols
• US citizen required