We are looking for an eager engineer who will build experience by working with our software development team on impactful projects to further advance our understanding of the brain.
Neuroscience is the new rocket science.
- Design and implement Python cloud APIs to ingest time series brain data, organize it, and manage the processes around data collection such as study participation
- Assist in building our AWS data lake, ETL infrastructure, and self-service analysis product
- Enhance our PyQt UIs used by our early customers and help evolve their future direction
- Help our scientists and physicists automate their hardware tasks with computer vision and actuator control
- Assist in maintaining a clean, concise and modular codebase and deliver high quality, well-tested code
- Be driven, eager, and are comfortable working in a flat organization
- B.S. CS or related field
- 0-2 years of experience
- Some experience with Python and/or Rust; demonstrate flexibility in learning these on the job
- Know your way around *nix environments (bash/zsh), git, and other CLI tools
- Experience in communication protocols such as HTTP, websockets, TCP, and UDP
This position will require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment will be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license.