Software Engineer - Python/R / Java/ .NET Software Developement
Minimum Experience Required: 1 year
Summary of Role/Responsibilities:
- Minimum 1 -2 years hands on creative and effetive software developement experience in .NET technology and Python programming tools
- Design, develop applications using .NET and Python
- Apply standards and best practices during development
- Create and maintain documentation for every System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phase
- build functional and efficient server-side applications.
- Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Education: Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field. Experience can substitute for the degree.
Experience: 1 -2 years hands on creative and effetive software developement experience in .NET technology and Phython programming tools
Experience leading a team and interacting with client users.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills -
Language Skills: Professional Business English
Mathematical Skills: Basic Math
Reasoning Skills: Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
Computer and/or Technical Skills: Python/R / Java/ .NET + documentation skills
Work Environment and Physical Demands -
General Work Environment: Office
Standing/Lifting: 25 lbs.
Travel: Ability to travel minimum 50% as required.
Supervisory Responsibility, if any: No