$80K — $100K *
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementation and testing phases of the software development life cycle, occasionally providing input into design.
In this position, you will also…
• Implements software for specifications of medium complexity for limited scale systems.
• Participates as a team member on various engineering projects.
• Suggests alternative methodologies or techniques to achieving desired results.
• Develops and maintains understanding of products, manufacturing processes, and product applications.
• Manually tests and unit tests all assigned applications.
• Writes application technical documentation.
• Reviews and revises new procedures as needed for the continuing development of high quality systems.
• Maintains knowledge of technical advances and evaluates new hardware / software for company use.
• Follows departmental policies, procedures, and work instructions.
• Works closely with higher-level engineers to increase functional knowledge.
Reasons you should apply...
1. You enjoy working with new technologies!
2. You enjoy collaborating with other teams!
3. You want to work in a purpose driven organization!
This job may not be a fit if...
1. You don’t have experience with Java.
2. You do your best work as a solo artist; the rest of the group just slows you down.
Qualified Candidates must have…
• Bachelors’ degree or higher in related field, such as Computer Engineering or Computer Science, plus a minimum of 2 years of software development experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Java development experience required (or Angular development)
• Ability to learn and master standard programming languages.
• Ability to write detailed design specifications based on user requirements.
• Ability to work with standard office tools.
• Ability to work with source control systems.
• Ability to work with design tools (e.g. Visio).
Valid through: 5/7/2021