At PRA Group, software engineers develop project design and coding to create customized solutions applying software engineering principles to support business needs. We are an industry leader, and these positions are for driven professionals who are willing to work in an agile software development environment.
We strive for innovative success, and our engineers contribute to the following (but not limited to):
- Design, code, test and implement applications using ASP.Net, C# that interact with managedMS SQL Server databases
- Collaborate on architecture design sessions and code reviews
- Participate in full development life-cycle from requirements gathering, estimating, design, development, and implementation
- Perform quality control, trouble shooting, code review and standard data validation practices prior to production release
- Support the documentation and cataloging of developed software
Our growing team allows you to work in a fun, professional, fast-paced environment where we support teaching and training of other team members in relevant development concepts, effectively collaborate with management team, fellow peers, vendors, and end users. Our environment encourages professional growth, and opportunities to switch teams and projects as our business advances.
We are searching for Senior to Mid-level experienced engineers who are passionate, ambitious with solid working experience with any of the following to enhance software solutions:
- Configuring and deploying applications using Microsoft stack
- Public cloud experience with Azure or AWS
- Continuous Integration tools
- Continuous Deployment tools
- API development using .Net in DevOps model
- WCF, XML/ Web services
- Developing RESTFUL APIs and JSON
- ETL tools
- TDD & ATDD
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field preferred or the equivalent amount of related experiencerequired
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and familiarity with software design patterns
- Demonstrated experience developing software using ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing test scenarios, scripts for unit, integration, regression, and functional testing
- Experience in Agile and other standard SDLC processes.