Type of Position:Full Time
Duration of Position:12 Month
Number ofHours Per Week:37.5
The division is seeking a Software Engineer who is hard working, eager to learn and committed to growing with our organization. As an Engineer you will participate in multiple aspects of the software development process, design, test, document, deploy and maintain web based software solutions. As a key member of a small and versatile team, you will have the challenge to produce world-class and scalable software using advanced technologies.
- The application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications or
- The design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications; or The design, documentation, testing, creation or modification of computer programs related to machine operating systems;
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new technologies
- Implement and maintain web based software solutions
- Serve as a core member of an agileengineering team
- Troubleshoot bugs and implement fixes for them
- Write functional documentation
- Ability to work weekend or evening hours as may be required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology/Systems
- Java, PHP or equivalent object oriented language
- Familiarity with Linux environments, specifically LAMP stacks
- Well-rounded engineering skills; full-stack development experience - web + services - If you've built something in your spare time send us the link, we'd love to hear about it.
- A preference for high quality and agile methods
Documents:Resume, Cover Letter, References
Position Open Date:09/12/2017