We pair program, all day, every day because we know it delivers remarkable results. We practice and teach an approach to software engineering that applies across industries and organizations, so you'll experience all types of teams, products, and technologies. And we believe in working at a sustainable pace – you'll typically code hard for 8 hours each day, but then you're off work to relax, recharge and refocus.
Required Skills / Experiences
- Experience in training, mentoring and/or upskilling engineers
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
- 4+ years of Software Development experience in a variety of programming languages
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Experience developing cloud-based enterprise software
- Experience leading a product or development team
- Experience building and deploying in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience working directly with clients
- Ability to travel at a minimum of 20% to client locations.