In this role, you have the opportunity to
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer who is passionate about building software and innovating in the telehealth space. This includes designing and developing new features and components for a product line which is used to remotely care for tens of thousands of critically-ill patient every day.
You are responsible for
- Ensuring a high level of software quality by following standards, writing unit tests, and automating as many tests as possible before delivery
- Formulating creative solutions to difficult problems
- Participating in architecture, design reviews and other technical discussions for selected components
- Working collaboratively with clinicians, product owners, testers, and other software developers in an Agile/Scrum environment
You are a part of
Patient Care Analytics, a high growth business and industry leader in telehealth monitoring solutions that improves care for critically-ill patients every day.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year in professional web development using C#, Java, or Angular
- Understanding of HTTP/HTTPS protocol and REST web service development
- Working knowledge of cloud and cloud native solutions such as Azure, AWS, or Google
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Strong team player, experience working with diverse cross-functional teams
- Takes pride in writing clean code, strong documentation, and good test coverage
Highly desired skill and experience
- Experience and interest in front-end development using Angular or React
- Full stack development experience, willingness to contribute across the stack.