We are looking for a software engineer with experience in L1/L2 Path Computation. Blue Planet is based on a next-generation software architecture that leverages open-source technologies, model-driven templates and container-based micro-services.
Our customers are both internal and external customers of the Blue Planet platform.
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with Data Structures
- Experience with PCE algorithms K-Shortest/Dijkstra/Yen.
- Experience with Java (and/or) Scala (and/or) Akka
- Networking experience with L1/L2/L3
If you have experience with PCE algorithms K-Shortest/Dijkstra/Yen, you have the profile we need!
If you don't have experience with PCE algorithms but tick all the other boxes, we may like to consider you as well.