- Developing and testing software modules.
- Modifying and enhancing existing software.
- Working on project teams to develop software.
- Participating in the full development lifecycle - including: development, testing, deployment and support.
- Managing your workload to meet the deadlines and goals provided
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Optimizing and improving existing code
- Communicating key project status to team members and proactively identifying issues
- Documenting key work processes
- Understanding basic business context for code being built
- Learning new concepts and software regularly
You’re up to date on all of the latest technologies and blogs, and as someone committed to continual improvement, you’re excited to join and contribute to the overall software engineering team at Passport.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to learn relevant programming languages.
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- The ability to travel as necessary.