Cimarron is seeking a qualified Software Engineer (PAC-3) to support the Boeing PAC-3 (Patriot Advanced Capability - 3) missile seeker Design Engineering team in Huntsville, AL with the design, development, and testing of signal-processing software.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Real-time (VxWorks), embedded software development (C++) and test experience with radar acquisition, track, and signal processing software.
- General knowledge of full life-cycle development process including requirements analysis, algorithm design, coding, integration, test, and documentation.
- Familiarity with software change releases and configuration management process.
- Extensive knowledge of real-time target environments, processor and networkarchitectures, communication protocols, simulation frameworks and electrical interfaces.
- Experience with hardware/software integration and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.
Cimarron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran. Due to facility security requirements, only US Citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.