$80K — $100K *
We are looking for a team member who can contribute to our high-throughput data tracking and analysis applications. We generate terabytes of genomic data per week and need to ensure efficient and accurate tracking is completed along with quick, accurate, and reproducible data analysis. By facilitating fast and easy data access for our clients, we expedite advances in scientific knowledge. Our new software engineer will join a development team of highly-motivated, passionate and inclusive engineers. If you’re looking for a position that will directly improve human health and the environment, we want you!
- Working in a dynamic software development team following agile methodologies
- Building features (front and back end) for internal data tracking and analysis
- Ensuring data security through best practices and testing
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Optimizing existing features for speed, reproducibility and ease of access
- Communicating well with team members
OraSure and its subsidiaries is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all. All employment decisions, policies and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws.
Valid through: 9/8/2020