In DataRobot, we believe that people and machines working well together is the key to success.
We are looking for engineers to build software systems that help us scale and optimize the company.
Our team is responsible for:
- Instrumenting the business: collecting accurate data and delivering it to people who make decisions, from individual contributors to the CEO.
- Setting up interfaces and SLA between teams to keep the processes consistent and scalable.
- Increasing efficiency in the key parts of the business with better tools and automation.
We move fast and dislike bureaucracy. You will get a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. We expect every person on the team to self-manage, navigate the complexity, and figure out the best way to add value.
On this job you will:
- Analyze business problems and build software systems that solve them.
- Collect, enrich, and analyze company data to help make better decisions.
- Automate operations with algorithms and machine learning.
You will work in a close contact with users (who are also your colleagues) and iterate fast. You will be able to see the outcomes and value of your work right away.
Qualities you are going to need:
- 3+ years of experience writing high-quality code in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with improving the way your company operates.
- Working knowledge of Python or willingness to learn it.
- Interest in learning more about all the functions of the company (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Customer Success).