Our client is a financial services, data and multiformat media company, highly respected in the market for its leading data, managed services, analytics and equitytrading platforms.
The company is developing a new electrnic tradingRFQ (request for quote) platform.
They are looking for someone comfortable working on all parts of application development, from back-end to user interfaces, even to dreaded refactoring.
They are looking for someone with strong business acumen on top of excellent development skills, able to liaise directly with business teams and take ownership of initiatives.
· 4 or more years’ C++ development experience in an enterprise environment
· Experience working in a Unix application environment
· Experience with the full SDLC
· Previous experience designing, developing and deploying a large-scale program into a production environment
· Experience with FIX protocols is an advantage.