Ntirety Corporation is seeking experienced a (Mid‐Level) Software Developer to work directly with our existing distributed team in an Agile Environment. The applicant will be working alongside other teams in Bulgaria and the United States. Work schedule is ﬂexible and is deﬁnitely challenging, requiring a candidate with proven experience and the conﬁdence in their skill to be creative on the ﬂy.
We prefer people who are passionate about software development that show it by always keeping their skills fresh with the movement of the industry. You will be working alongside extremely talented senior level architects and developers, so be ready to learn new skills in your ﬁeld and grow from it even if you are at a senior level of development.
The Software Engineer at Ntirety is responsible for software design, implementation and the ultimate delivery of a quality product. The life cycle includes development based on the Product Owner’s speciﬁcations and customer inputs to achieve high quality product delivery. Ntirety’s products provide technology support and management for both external and internal customers. The products cover software for provisioning and management of virtualization, networking, and/or storage hardware, as well as managed services supporting these products.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Work collaboratively to construct software using modern software principles and state of the art technologies in a cross-functional agile development environment
- Design, implement and test enabling on-prem/cloud hosted applications for web hosting services, email services, domain registration service, and much more as we keep up with the industry.
- Design, implement and test customer facing front-end web applications
- Deliver quality code based on unit and automated acceptance tests
- Maintain existing systems; investigate and resolve discovered problems; Support migration efforts
- Ensure that development/integration documentation is adequate, complete and published
- Work on test automation to help insure fast delivery of quality products
- Provide Release Management support for deployment of developed products and features
- Participate in peer-reviews of code and offer suggested re-factorings in line with best-practice design patterns
- Participate in daily standups and deliver bi-weekly interactive demos to customers
- Support issues escalated to engineering
- Establish strong communication and cooperation with other company departments
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a similar field. Equivalent experience will qualify in lieu of education
- Minimum 3 years experience in an engineering or software development field
- Strong analytic mindset, the ability to decompose complex problems into simpler components, and the ability to organize and track complicated project plans
- Experience with Code Reviews, Unit and Integration test practices; Familiarity with .NET unit test framework
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Object Oriented Programming/Development concepts and practices
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and communicate technical information
- High energy level and enthusiasm.