CaseStack is an emerging, privateequity backed, cloud-based logistics company. Our Engineering team works on cutting edge software, providing products that are revolutionizing the Supply Chain Management world. Our Engineers work from CaseStack offices in Santa Monica, California and Fayetteville, Arkansas, but we are looking to expand our reach even further and start an Engineering presence in our Seattle office, as well.
CaseStack is looking for a Software Engineer with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for cloud technology and APIs. If you have experience with Microservices Architectures and are excited about its potential impact on business performance, we would like to talk to you about this opportunity
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of Node.JS (over 1 yearpreferred)
- Practical experience on Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with Microservices and web APIs
- Experience following Agile and Kanban methodologies
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment