BlindData seeks talented software engineers to test themselves against the best programmers from Google and MIT. Get recognized and rewarded for your tech skills.
About the role:
- Will be part of the high-caliber development team that works closely with the Front Office users on end-to-end solutions
- Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, motivated by complex analytical problems
- Has to demonstrate interest in financial markets, and have ability to communicate directly with the business users
- Should be able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals
- Will interact closely with the product strategy and marketing teams to deliver a brand new customer-centric platform
- At least 4-years years of experience in a software engineer environment with a focus in DevOps automation.
- Strong database management for the most current MSSQL versions. Certified Microsoft DBA is desired.
- Good understanding in data persistence (SQL or noSQL) data paradigms
- Skilled in Python or Java.
$100K - $250K
$100K - $250K base, PTO, Competitive Salary, Health Benefits bonus