$80K — $100K *
SWE principles include:
• Ownership: We see projects through from beginning to end in spite of obstacles we may encounter.
• Collaboration: We work internally with people from a variety of backgrounds — such as other Software Engineers, Product Managers, Designers and Product Reliability Engineers. We also partner with our business development teams (Forward Deployed Engineers, Deployment Strategists) in order to understand and solve our customers' problems.
• Trust: We trust each other to effectively manage time and priorities, and don't micromanage. We want people to have the space to think for themselves, while feeling supported by their team.
Technologies We Use
It doesn’t matter what languages you know when you join us, but it does matter that you can write clean, effective code and learn new languages quickly. Our software is constantly evolving, so we need engineers who can do the same. Alongside peers that bring diverse experience - whether you’re a former university TA, switched to CS recently, or are a hackathon enthusiast — you'll build your skillset to apply the best technology to solve a given problem.” Right now, we use:
• A variety of languages, including Java and Go for back end and Typescript for front end
• Open-source technologies like Cassandra, Spark, ElasticSearch, React, and Redux
• Industry-standard build tooling, including Gradle, Webpack, and Github
Valid through: 12/7/2021
$120K — $140K *