L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
- Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in the development of software for the target application
- Work closely with cross functional members of the engineering organization to develop and evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements and design of the overall system
- Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and test of embedded software
- Develop software test procedures, software programs, and related documentation
- Utilize modeling tools and equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests, and evaluate results
- Participate in peer reviews, identify, track and repair defects
- Utilize a variety of software languages (i.e., C++, C#, C, Java, Ruby, HTML5, XML, SQL, Perl, Python, Ajax, Qt) on Windows, Linux, mobile platforms, and embedded real time operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- One or more of the following: C++, C#, C, Java, Ruby, JEE, HTML5, XML, SQL, Qt, Windows, .NET, Unix, Linux, SOA, RTOS, Real-Time Controls, Wireless, Software Security, Robotics, OOA/OOD, Hadoop, Android, Embedded Systems