Epirus is a silicon valley backed fast-growth technology company, which designs and manufactures systems creating a new era with the world's first software defined electromagnetic pulse system (EMP) as well as systems that use machine intelligence for the next generation of energy and power management.
Our EMP product is creating exciting opportunities in commercial and national security spaces against drones and to create electronic safety zones against any electronics (check out our published article on electronic safety zones!). Our intelligent power management technology has the capability to literally save the world, making many types of systems more power efficient.
Job Objective: This is an exciting role in a growing company. We are looking for candidates from college, graduate school, or early in their career in multiple engineering disciplines. The position is hands on, and while remote work is on-going, in person work will be required at times.
- Work with the Software Team and larger Engineering team on various real world cutting edge projects
- We are looking for developers and programmers with a variety of backgrounds and previous course work including any of the following but not limited to: C, C++, Java, Python, machine learning, statistical data analysis, front end and graphical user interface, and real time and embedded
- We are designing advanced autonomous systems with multiple sensors including radar, camera, and passive radio frequency detection where our system makes real time decisions and implements real time algorithms including various levels of machine intelligence and data analysis
- This is a learn-by-doing opportunity
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering
- A desire to learn in a fast-paced environment
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident