We believe in having as little separation between engineers and our users as well as between engineering teams. As a Software Engineer, you will be working alongside a team of engineers with a diverse set of backgrounds and skills. Anduril has a collaborative culture with plenty of opportunities for ownership. As an early member of the team, your decisions today will have a large impact on the company now and into the future, as well as our customers!
We believe that simple systems are easier to understand, maintain, and scale. You will be making trade-offs as you work to ensure that our systems are prepared to scale - so being able to effectively communicate these trade-offs with your teammates is a must.
- Engineers are responsible for the full product lifecycle, including design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal hardware & software teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Take feedback to iterate on and improve Anduril’s software systems
- Prior engineering internship experience, along with academic pursuits & studies in the areas of: Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics.
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- A desire to work on software and applications that have real-world impact.
Ideal individuals should...
- Have a bias for action. If you see a problem, you want to solve and fix it.
- Be naturally curious about the technologies and tools you use.
- Have a point-of-view, but are still low-ego.
Technologies we use:
- Front end TypeScript and React
- Networking / backend systems: Java and Go
- Sensor processing systems: Rust/C++
- Build tooling: Nix/CMake/Cargo
- Deployment tooling: NixOS/Kubernetes