What is InContext Solutions?
InContext Solutions is a cutting edge provider of 3D virtual simulations and experiences for the consumer and shopper insights industry. We use the latest in video game technology and VR to recreate life-like shopping environments.
About our Engineering Team
We believe that the best software is software that is in use, in production. We blend craftsmanship and engineering, modern techniques and proven skills, art and discipline. We choose effective practices for our teams. We ship all the time. We look for inspiration everywhere. We lead by example, owning our decisions and outcomes with a commitment to team and company.
As a Software Engineer at InContext, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects. You work with our team of product developers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from initial exploration through final delivery. As such, the candidate must be able collaborate effectively and efficiently. We think about the impact to the customer at all phases of software development. We have opportunities to solve customer projects with a wide variety of frameworks and platforms, including .NET and Azure.
- Design and develop solutions to support the research aspect of our business. Work within the context of a team. Develop both independently and collaboratively.
- Write, deploy, monitor and support our web services, database designs, data pipelines and web applications. Own your destiny.
- Consider scale and performance in developing your solutions.
- Work within existing software frameworks to solve interesting problems independently and within smaller engineering teams
- Identify innovations and contribute to best practices and new technologies that will improve our services and resiliency of our platform
- Participate in the recruiting process to bring on additional team members
- 2+ years of C# development experience within agile environments, with a focus on developing enterprise web-based SaaS products.
- Hands-on experience with test driven development (TDD) in a continuous delivery environment.
- Knowledgeable with test frameworks like nUnit or MSTest.
- Knowledgeable in web development, including HTML and CSS.
- Python experience would be a bonus.
- You are driven to solve problems and passionate about what you do. You are flexible, and ready to collaborate with talented engineers to make a difference