What you definitely have:
• 3+ years of strong Object Oriented design and programming skills
• Proven experience in C# and .Net Core
• Experience with Unit Test frameworks
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
What we’d also love to see:
• Experience with message queues (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ preferred)
• Design and development of micro-services-oriented Architecture
• Docker & Kubernetes
• ORM libraries
• Hypermedia RESTful strategies
Frankly put, Big Data is exploding. That explosion is presenting all kinds of interesting avenues for our business, which is allowing our teams to grow professionally, technically and personally. This is exciting technology in an exciting space, and we want YOU to come join us on this adventure. If you want to grow and contribute in ways you didn’t expect, contact us today and see what matters.
What we’re like
NICE-Mattersight values diversity, curiosity and collaboration. Employees from all experience levels and backgrounds are intermingled and encouraged to learn about each other’s projects. Our offices foster teamwork as well as self motivation, with a healthy dose of fun thrown in.
Where you’ll be
NICE-Mattersight seeks candidates authorized to work in the United States. The Software Developer role will be based out of NICE-Mattersight’s Austin, TX location. Candidates should anticipate little to no travel.
What you’ll make
NICE-Mattersight believes that a successful, thriving company starts with happy, satisfied employees. We are prepared to offer a highly competitive benefits and compensation package for the ideal candidate.