Mycroft is looking for a tech savvy individual interested in venturing into a new career. Must be passionate about computers regardless if you have corporate or enterprise experience. We’re looking for someone who enjoys spending most of their day on the computer and enjoys learning. We will train you on everything you need to know for the job, but you must have knowledge/experience with at least half of the following:
• Troubleshoot problems efficiently
• Ability to adapt to new environments
• Basic client side network troubleshooting
• Ability to navigate around a Linux environment
• Database knowledge
• Understand basic network communication
• Solid knowledge of Active Directory and Unix
• Technical writing skills to document solution designs preferred
• Understand web servers
• Java experience a plus
• Experience in writing SQLs and stored procedures a plus
• LDAP experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills
Mycroft Inc. is the innovation leader in delivering IT security, identity, access management and regulatory compliance solutions leveraging over 20years of unmatched professional services experience across all major vendor technologies.
Focused on the strategy, design, configuration, implementation and management of its solutions, the company seamlessly integrates software and deep professional services expertise to provide fully managed cloud-based, hosted and on-premise deployments.
Mycroft XSpectra, the company’s most recent innovation, further solidifies the company’s commitment to bringing cutting edge IT security services to market that enable business agility, flexibility and cost efficiencies across organizations of all sizes. Mycroft has service centers in New York, St. Louis, and Detroit.
Mycroft Offers Competitive Compensation and Robust Benefits Including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account Plans
• Competitive Wages and Outstanding Incentives
• 401K with Matching
• Paid Vacations & Holidays
• Growth & Training Opportunities
• Casual work environment
Mycroft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.
Job Code: 262