Are you interested in a career that includes helping an organization evolve into a lean enterprise focused on value delivery and innovation? Do you proactively seek feedback from your peers for your own career improvement? Do you thrive in an environment of trust, transparency, and experimentation?
If so, we have openings for intermediate engineers who possess a growth mindset towards problem solving and a passion for both learning and delivering value. These positions are located in our Franklin, TN location where you will partner on one of our value-focused teams.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Work with your team to research and implement solutions and features across one or more of the four horizons of our solution life cycle
- Model hands-on craftsmanship and confidence in quality, security, scalability, and performance
- Accept increasing levels of accountability for respectful partnerships and value delivery
- Gain technical and business domain knowledge to help deliver and safeguard continued customer success
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- US Citizenship is required
- The ability to pass a State or Federal background check is required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or other technical/analytical field
- Proficiency in the Java programming language and concepts
- Effective communication practices for knowledge and ideas
- In development or possession of a strong growth mindset for continuous learning and improvement
- Leadership principles, problem solving processes, and practices to deal with ambiguity
- Delivering value as part of team based on respectful partnerships
Travel requirement, such as:
- Minimal travel is required to acquire new skills and gain deeper knowledge of existing or new technologies. In addition to attending training and conferences, minimal travel may be required to facilitate team building engagements with remote teams.
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Competitive base salary, full benefits, 6% 401k match, flexible working hours, casual attire, possible telecommute, relocation assistance available.