Do you typically like to know that the person you are dealing with on the other side of a digital transaction is actually who they say they are? Our Digital ID products enable you to have confidence in this, and we are looking for someone to help us improve our ability to do so. The IDEMIA Software Engineering team is in need of a Software Engineer that will improve our Digital ID capabilities by:
- Contributing to the development of an identity document training and analysis IDE.
- Analyzing identity documents and creating templates used in pattern matching and machine-learning based document proofing applications.
- Becoming skilled in identity document forensics, and applying those skills to develop fraudulent document detection patterns.
- Becoming a recognized SME in document training and analysis.
- Programming languages:
- At least one of the following: C++, Java, Python
- Fundamental knowledge of programming concepts (e.g. data structures and algorithms, object-oriented analysis, design and programming)
- Linux application development
- Comfortable with data analysis and statistics
- Works well in a cross-functional team
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to learn
- Strong communication and writing skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience designing software tools and applications that are used for data analysis