Software Engineer - MoPub iOS SDK
MoPub is the world’s largest mobile application advertising exchange and complete ad serving platform. Come join our team!
Who We Are:
From individual developers to the largest names in mobile apps and games, MoPub’s customers span the globe and generate tens of billions of ad requests a day. 48,000 apps (and counting) trust the MoPub SDK to seamlessly power their advertising needs and help keep their content free. We have a large, global footprint -- our open-source library is installed on more than 1 billion devices each month.
What You’ll Do:
As a part of MoPub’s mobile team you will join a small and passionate engineering team working on our iOS SDK directly driving publisher revenue. You will work closely with product managers, designers, and other engineers to build and maintain a robust, reliable, and easy-to-use library. You will use the latest tech in iOS (alongside Android and Unity engineers) to build new ad formats with an eye towards performance and respect for app developers and end users. Like all engineers on the team, you will enjoy proactively looking for improvements to our product’s UX/UI and our codebase.
Who You Are:
- Disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests.
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution.
- Passion for making beautiful, performant, and delightful mobileexperiences.
- Understanding of core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms.
- BS/MS Computer Science or similar work experience.
- Broad knowledge of the iOS and mobile app ecosystem.
- Experience with software engineering practices (e.g., unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).