Here's what to expect from the process:
- You could be asked to complete a code challenge before the event.
- After the code challenge, you could interview onsite at the event with one of our teams that support the Consumer, Revenue, and Platform businesses.
- Successful candidates will eventually be placed in Twitter's SF headquarters, work in a distributed Twitter office (e.g. Boulder, New York City, Bos/Cambridge), or work remotely (for those who qualify).
For successful candidates, we also offer:
- Relocation assistance (for those who qualify)
- Immigration support, for eligible candidates
- Non accrued vacation policy
- Inclusive & competitive benefits (Medical, 401k, Global Parenting Program, Fertility Assistance, Wellness Reimbursement, and more!)
What it takes:
- 4 - 6 years professional work experience developing mobile applications (on Android or iOS)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience developing mobile applications (on Android or iOS)
- Technical depth that allows you to rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization