Our mobile development team is seeking an iOS Developer who is passionate about creating amazing mobile experiences for users. We are seeking to develop the best mobile trading experience, and need talented individuals to play a key role in achieving that goal.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to execute on our global vision for our mobile trading apps. Developers on the mobile team have the opportunity of working on apps that are critical to the future of trading in an increasingly mobile world. More and more online trading is happening from mobile devices, and we are working to provide our customers with the best tools to enable their success.
Essential job functions:
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS used daily by thousands of active traders.
- Write tests for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Find and fix bugs and application performance issues.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
- Be an active participant in the agile process.
- Be an expert in mobile technologies, and use that expertise to find ways to bring advanced trading concepts to mobile users in an intuitive way.
- Contribute primarily to iOS but be able to contribute to Android development, or mobile services development as well.
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (CS preferred) or 4+ years equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of professional native iOS development experience in Objective-C/Swift.
- Experience working with accessing remote data via REST and JSON.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of software design principles and patterns.
- Real-world experienceworking with Agile software development methods, patterns, and practices.
- Comfortable working in a fun, collaborative, open-space development environment.
Skills and abilities:
- Must be a team player that is assertive, passionate, driven, and goal-oriented.
- Strong technical skills and raw intellectual ability.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to new ideas and stays up to speed in the fast-changing mobile space.
- Committed to continual learning and improvement.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks for iOS.
- 1+ years professional Android development experience, in addition to iOS
- Server-side experience is very desirable. Full stack developers are welcome!
- Tradingexperience in stocks, options, futures, or forex is a plus, but not a requirement. Willingness to acquire knowledge of trading is required.