Our team enables 100s of mobile engineers at Twitter to ship apps that reach 100s of millions of our users around the world. Our customers expect a steady stream of new capabilities in how they engage in the public global conversation, and we do our part to make that possible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze, document, and implement pipelines/workflows in cooperation with our customer teams
- Work collaboratively in an agile, CI/CD environment
- Build, improve, and maintain CI/CD tooling
- Utilize virtualized cloud infrastructure for Android and iOS
- Identify areas for improvement for the SDLC processes
- Evangelize CI/CD best practices and principles
What it takes:
- BA/BS degree in CS or Software Engineering-related field with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, and collaboration tools such as Git, Jira, etc.
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with distributed systems and service oriented architectures
- Experience with Linux and scripting (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Proficient with at least one high-level programming language (Java, Scala, C#, etc.)
- Experience with *nix and macOS
- Basic knowledge of Android SDKs and Xcode
- Experience in containers like Docker and deploying code to cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or private cloud.
- Proficiency in automating and optimizing processes
- Ability to decompose complex processes into understandable components
- Keen analytical skills
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Good communication and personal skills: ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team and a strong sense of project ownership.