SEVEN Networks develops innovative mobile software solutions that help wireless carriers, mobile device manufacturers, application developers, and end users understand, analyze and optimize the wireless traffic between mobile devices and the cloud.
We are looking for a team-oriented mobile developer to join our engineering team in Marshall, TX and to be a key contributor to SEVEN’s product strategy, design, and implementation. SEVEN Networks in Marshall TX is just 30 minutes away from the metropolis of Shreveport LA. Now you can have it all, the nightlife, museums, great food, and theater. Work in a place that pushes the envelope of computer science every day.
- Develop native applications for Android or iOS and understand the mobile technology stack.
- Design, program, document, debug, test, deploy, support and sustain mobile web-service driven apps (iPhone, Android), interface and libraries.
- Maintain a solid sense of modern web and user experience design, graphics, layout, transitions, and feedback on mobile platforms.
- Work closely with a team of engineers and creative professionals in a highlycollaborative environment on app design, integration with our analytical data servers.
- Collaborate closely with Product and UX teams to design high-quality user experiences.
- Solid design, performance, user experience, scalability, clean and documented code.
- Ensure quality through the unit and functional test implementation and execution.
- Contribute to architectural design, automated testing, and continuous integration and build management.
- Develop prototypes to demonstrate the merits of a proposed solution.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including working with a Test Automation team to develop end-to-end testing of the solutions being developed.
- Create technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
- Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and functional demos.
- Act in a technical leadership capacity by mentoring and guiding less experienced developers and new team members.
- BS in Computer Science or related field is required
- 4-6+ years’ relevant work experience
- Mobile development experience in iOS or Android such as Android -J2EE/J2ME, Android SDK, SQLite/MySQL, Eclipse. iOS – Objective-C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Swift
- Experience with frameworks such as MVC and MVP
- Significant Java programming experience