The World of Warcraft team is looking for a software engineer to help develop the next iteration of the WoW Companion mobile app. This position will be part of the User Interface team and will work on making it an “evergreen” application. This will include working closely with designers and programmers to make a suite of social and character based information available to the players from their mobile device. If you love WoW and have a passion for mobile applications we want to hear from you.
- Closely interact with designers to implement features at a rapid pace
- Plan with stakeholders of the project to establish tasks
- C++ proficiency
- Capable of working very closely with designers and fellow programmers
- Knowledge of data structures, logic, and algorithm skills
- Understanding of game assets and handling asset version changes
- Passion for enabling developers to create content by building new systems, core technology, and tools.
- Familiarity with Unity
- Passion for World of Warcraft
- C# programming experience
- Mobile application user
- iOS and/or Android development experience
- Experience with relational databases
- Computer science, engineering, or related degree