Software Engineer (Mid - Senior Level)
5 - 7 years experience • Healthcare IT
Our client has more than 25 years of experience providing software solutions within the medical manufacturing industry. They specialize in the full software development lifecycle for diagnostic, analytical, imaging and patient monitoring systems, which allows manufacturers of medical products to quickly bring their new and enhanced products to market.
Due to company growth there are currently several openings for Software Engineers possessing mid to senior level experiences.
Ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate knowledge and have experience in the following areas:
- WPF and other UI technologies (WCF, message queues, web services, etc.)
- C# and .NET design, implementation and test
- Design of sophisticated, customized / customizable UI controls
- SQL Server, ADO.NET, ASP.NET and Entity Framework
- Multithreaded application design
- Mobile development on Android and iOS (Java, Swift, Objective-C and Xamarin)
- Communication protocols (LIS/HIS including ASTM, HL7 and DICOM)
- Unmanaged code including C++ and C
- Web development with HTML%
- Software Quality Assurance
- FDA 510 (K) process and quality system requirements
Eagle Technical Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Eagle Technical Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Eagle Technical Staffing expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Eagle Technical Staffing's associates to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary action as deemed appropriate by management.