MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking Mid Level Software Engineers for Cyber Technology Services (CTS) in San Antonio, Texas.
The Mid-Level Software Engineer – shall participate in phases of the software lifecycle in various object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g. Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby). The Software Engineer – Mid-Level shall apply industry best practices to all development efforts; review, analyze, and modify software systems including coding, testing, debugging, installing and documenting; develop software documentation; and support system administrators with the installation of software applications and development of training materials.
- Java, Agile methodology, Jira (or similar ticketing/tasking tool), Confluence (or similar web documentation tool)
- Desire and ability to learn new things
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members
- Typical software engineering skills include Java, front end development (such as Angular), back end development, or Cloud development experience.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated experience in application design and development, to include experience with back-end databasearchitectures, relational or cloud-based, and full lifecycle software development. A Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years experience.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience in software development in object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g., Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby).
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience leading teams on small to mid-size software development activities.
- Must have a TS/SCI with a Poly