The Boeing Company is seeking Software Engineers in support of a Flight Electronics Tools Development Team. This position will part of a team of 15-25 SW Engineers with diverse backgrounds and skill levels. The successful candidate will support the full development life cycle. This includes requirements development, design, code, test, integration, formal qualification / certification of software tools that will be used in the development and deployment of electronic systems.
- Responsible for all phases of the Electronic Tools Development software development life cycle; software requirements, design, code, test, integration and qualification / certification in accordance with DO178C/DO330/ DO200B.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- Requires extensive experience in software design, code, integration and test using Java, C and C++.
- Requires experience with Agile Software Development Methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, and ability to communicate with stakeholders of different backgrounds and skill levels.
- Knowledge of object oriented analysis and design methods, with coding experience in Java, C and C++.
- Experience with HTML5 Web Applications, Web Services, cloud deployments, UI development, Data Analytics, embedded systems or Application Lifecycle Management a plus.
- Experience with DO178C, DO200B & DO330 a plus.
Job ID 1700014711