IIA Technologies/KeyLogic Systems is a partner for the DOMino contract which is a single-award IDIQ with a $1.15 billion ceiling. 2020 is the 3rd year of a 6 year mission critical program. This contract delivers full life cycle development and sustainment for the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) National Cybersecurity Protection System (NCPS). The NCPS assists more than 100 federal civilian government agencies with the protection of their networks against advanced cyber threats. Under this contract, we will support the government in the design, development, operations and maintenance services for the NCPS. We will help build the mission critical cybersecurity solutions that will enable the timely dissemination of threat warnings and improve information sharing across DHS's stakeholder community.
IIA Technologies/KeyLogic Systems is seeking an Automated Test Engineer to support the design, development, testing, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.The Automated Test Engineer analyzes system requirements, concept of operations documents, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. The Test Engineer supports the development of customer test and evaluation documentation, for example, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and/or other T&E Reports. The Test Engineer works with other program organizations to support successful program integration.
- Defines, plans and performs test assignments involving test and verification requirements relative to complex software and hardware systems
- Establishes automated test methods and techniques using Selenium, develops test plans and requirements, writes test procedures and reports, and conducts tests
- Participates in test readiness reviews and design reviews, and conducts audits of test programs and facilities
- Applies java software development experience and knowledge to ensure test validity, integrity, and execution
- Conducts tests which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer requirements and configuration management techniques
- Performs test planning and implementation using state-of-the-art technologies
- Develops and maintains test documentation, as needed, including plans, procedures, reports, etc.
- Must have a current Department of Defense Secret clearance
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience
- Meaningful experience developing code with Java
- Hands-on experience with Selenium automated test tool or similar products
- Ability to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering.
- Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience with requirements development and management
- Meaningful and relevant experience in developing test procedures
- Experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, DevSecOps, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.