Do you want to write code that helps millions of people and organizations do more at work with the devices they love? Do you want to be part of a team of helpful, collaborative engineers who spend every day learning how to do their jobs better? Come join the Microsoft Intune team! We build software that runs on Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and the Azure cloud to manage devices for companies and schools around the world. We’re looking for a new engineer to join the team. If you can solve hard problems, if you are great at communicating and collaborating, and if you are good at getting stuff done, you could be that engineer.
- Design, implement, and test features for our mobile apps, web portal, or cloud services.
- Deploy and support our apps and services for our customers.
- Collaborate with team members as part of an agile team.
Plan your work and deliver great results based on that plan.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer and as a member of a diverse and inclusive community
- 2 years of industry experience
- You’ve studied – you have a BA, BS, or MS in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- You’ve coded – you are comfortable in object-oriented languages like C#, C++, or Java; you have a solid grasp of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns; and you’ve got a least 2 years of industry experience as a software engineer to prove it.
- You collaborate – you can explain your work, you can ask great questions, you can listen to your peers and your customers, and you like to give and receive feedback.
You stay focused – you want to ship software that solves real problems for real people, now.
- You’re a professional – you understand that it’s not enough to write working code. It must also be well-designed, easy to test, and easy to add to over time.
- You’re learning – no matter how much you know, you are always seeking to learn more and to become a better engineer.