What if your job description were simply “Make tomorrow better”? Every day, we bring an insatiable curiosity to the table, challenging ourselves to reimagine what is and what can be. What about you? Are you passionate about working on a product used by millions of people on a daily basis? Would you find it personally rewarding to be in the business of keeping your users informed and being part of building compelling products that will empower people and organizations to achieve more? Does working on a dynamic and flexible environment, surrounded by amazingly competent and passionate engineers appeal to you? Do you like to take lead and put your creative juices to work to identify the next big idea? If so, we’re looking for you! Join the team of passionate engineers and chip in your ideas!
We have projects that break boundaries, push the envelope, and appeal to engineers from all types of backgrounds whether you’re a full stack/backend/frontend developer, distributed systems engineer, a UX frontend/ client specialist, machine learning enthusiast, an aspiring data scientist or simply want to create amazing user experiences. We value people who can bring a diverse perspective to our product and where a developer will not just write code, but will have a real meaningful impact on the direction of the product and which features to build. We are building a team where diversity of thought and background is valued as strongly as technical skills, and where everyone is encouraged to come up with new ideas to make our customers’ lives better.
The basic requirements/skills we are looking for:
• 1+ years of development or coding experience using C++, C#, Java, Python, C, or etc.
• BS Degree in CS, Mathematics, Statistics, or related engineering field required.
The preferred skills:
• Interest in delivering high quality, large scale services in storage, search, data or related areas.
• Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community.
• Experience with deploying, running and maintaining large scale services.
• Proven problem solving & debugging skills.
• Proficiency in Data Structures and Algorithms.