The Substrate Search Service Team in IPG (Information Platform Group) is looking for software developers. Are you interested in working on a product that ships new features every week? Would you like to design and develop new components that solve complex distributed systems and search optimization problems? If the answer to these questions is yes, then Substrate Search Service team would like to hear from you! We write software from the ground-up, running across thousands of servers. We are currently building a new system for searching data in an enterprise. The goal of the system is to efficiently search all entity types such as emails, calendar items, contacts, documents, and so on within milliseconds E2E latency. To design the new system, we are applying a combination of approaches from the fields of API design, Machine Learning, Distributed Computing, Workflow engines, Algorithm Optimization, and many more. Come to define, design and deliver the next state of enterprise search system.
• 2+ years of engineeringexperience
• BA/BS degree in computer science
• 2+ Years of industry design and development experience in C#/C/C++/Java and systems programming.
• Passion for designing and building highly available distributed web scale systems.
• Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills.
• Ability to learn and grasps concepts quickly in a fast paced environment.
• Experience with agile methodologies