Software Engineer (Medical Imaging or Viewer), Tampa, up to $150k w/ relocation assistance
· Developing complex medical software to aid doctors in the analysis of digitized examination of a biopsy or surgical specimen by a pathologist.
· Competitive compensation package including performance incentive and stock options. Employees enjoy 100% employer paid benefits for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage; PTO, paid holidays, 401(k), and EAP program.
· Develop medical imaging viewer for Pathology, DICOM images with low foot print.
· PACS systems and knowledge of DICOM and other related medical imaging standards and protocols is highly desired.
· Familiarity with working in a regulated environment (ISO, FDA, CMDCAS and CE Marking Directive, etc.)
· Full stack Java programming experience and/or .NET platform, HTML5/CSS3
· Hands on experience in development of web based viewers and Image Management System for medical images
· Knowledge of databases and SQL programming, server and clustering technologydesired.
· Solid foundation in object oriented programming and data structures
· Experience with multi-processor, multi-threaded programming
· Experience with CUDA programming would be helpful
· Hands on experience using Agile/Scrum
Education and other Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in a compute intensive development and testing environment
- SDLC experience