McKesson Specialty Health is looking for a?Software Engineerfor our iKnowMed G2 (EHR) development team. This role is as a member of the Engineering team, collaborating with local and remote team members on different projects and initiatives to create features and functionality used by health care providers for oncology treatment.??As a?Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and delivering top quality code?based on a thorough understanding of the business requirements and stakeholder needs using Agile methodologies.?
- Develop full stack application business logic using GWT, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, XML and other related technologies (50%)
- Work with QA team to identify and resolve code issues (20%)
- Design application architecture and data models (15%)
- Interface with Product Managers to determine key requirements (10%)
- Work with Graphic Design to determine design and layout of UI (5%)
- Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems
- Devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharts, perform coding, and test/debug programs?
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.?
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.?
- Train users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Typically has 4+ years of?software engineering experience
2+ years of experience Java programming in software company
Java web application and web service development skills
Familiarity with relational databases
- Healthcare interoperability standards: HL7, FHIR,?
- Medical classification: ICD, SNOMED, etc
- Health care (EHR) familiarity?
- 4-yeardegree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience