- Experience designing, developing, testing, and installing software and supporting software products
- Experience writing, reviewing, and maintaining technical documentation such as but not limited to new or existing software requirements, user manuals, product specifications, and training materials
- Basic knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP and UDP
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting networked, IP-based systems both onsite and via distance support
- Experience with databases (MS Access, SQL)
- Must have an active government security clearance or be clearable.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Two (2) or more years of professional experience in software development in engineering and/or control system using C++
- Two (2) or more years of professional experience in software development using the Microsoft .NET Framework
- One (1) year of professional experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop, compile, and debug source code in C++/CLI, Managed C++, and/or C#
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.