We're a values-driven company and you can find them here on our careers page!
What you'll do:
- 🚢 Help us ship high-quality code. We currently use Python, Go, and TypeScript/React. Some of the amazing features we've built include:
- 💅 Polish Streamlit into an awesome experience. Make improvements in performance, user experience, and developer experience that benefit our developers and end-users.
- ✍️ Plan for change. Write up design docs for features or to address technical challenges
- 📐 Empower other team members. Review their design docs and code. The team's output is greater than your personal output.
- 🎖 Make our codebases awesome. Address tech debt and bugs as part of our engineering rotation
- 🌊 Embrace change in continuously improving our systems. Analyze and own overall efficiency, reliability, and performance of codebase and processes
- 🏃🏽♀️ Participate in the action. Participate in and facilitate team meetings making progress to our goals
- 🧘 Take care of each other. Foster a supportive environment for individuals with diverse backgrounds. Everyone's unique ideas, perspectives, and experiences make Streamlit a better product and company — and a more fun place to work!
It's important to us that you have all of the following:
- Experience in multiple programming languages, specifically one statically-typed language (e.g. Go) and one dynamic language (e.g. Python)
- Experience with full-stack web development experience including:
- Server API design using a common architecture (REST, GraphQL)
- Database Design and SQL chops
- Deployed a full-stack application on a production server with a database.
- Demonstrated experience working on a product with a team with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate initiative, ownership, and independence
It would be awesome if you also had any of the following:
- Significant experience with the technologies we use (React, Go, Python, Kubernetes) or similar
- Experience with Open Source development as a contributor or maintainer
- On-call experience
- DevOps background with focuses on security and operations
- Familiarity or interest with data science, AI, machine learning
Technologies we use:
- Go, Python, TypeScript
- React, Jest, Cypress
- Web Sockets, Protocol Buffers, gRPC
- Kubernetes, Pulumi
What We Offer
Stock Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Unlimited PTO, Benepass, Commuter Benefits, Work from Home Stipend, Parental Leave, Education Reimbursement.